Let’s team up and design your special tool!
As a partner of the tool manufacturing trade ZECHA can draw on more than over 50 years of experience in producing ready-to-install components based on construction requirements. We see ourselves primarily as a service provider and problem solver, especially when the production capacities of our customers run out.
Our strength lies in our rotational symmetric and polished surface tungsten carbide tools with finely detailed shapes and minimum tolerances: We achieve concentric accuracy of <1 µm both for our individual tools as well as the tools produced in series.
We provide highly discerning quality that always meet your requirements.
Currently around 80% of our pressed tools are individual products for a vast range of sectors.
We use hard metals from Ceratizit to produce our blanking and forming tools. Homogeneous structure, high hardness and fracture strength ensure that our tools enjoy a long service life.
From blank to finished too!
1. In creating your tools we work with a vast range of technologies:
- Separation up to max. Ø 35 mm –
individual parts/small batches: manual, large-scale runs: separation machiens
- Tip-free cylindrical grinding from Ø 0.5 to 50 mm
- Cylindrical grinding of blanks between tips or in the chuck
2. Further processing on CNC grinding machines:
- CNC exterior processing in offset or peel grinding of rotational symmetrical parts up to Ø 16 mm
- Smooth and sectional grinding – rotationally symmetrical and in longitudinal direction
- CNC internal grinding – cylindrical & conical holes, inner contours from approx. Ø 0.8 to 40 mm
3. Parts inspection in our quality assurance department.